Monday 2 April 2018

A dry day in Spring :D

Sorry for the dull photos, but still waiting for the
sun to show here.

This fortnight's challenge from
and our sponsor is the amazing


I wanted to make a floral embossed background 
for this image, but didn't want it to be just one colour.
I chose a striped paper and put that through the folder
and love the extra dimension it creates.
Next I matched up my Promarkers to the colours
in the papers...
and ,as well as the image, I coloured some tiny
buttons...
to use as flower centres :D
I added glossy accents to the buttons on the
image for even more detail.
Another Niece...another birthday lol

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges;

4 comments:

  1. She looks sooo shiny when you click on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Gina! I love her! Emily is going to love her too! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete